What is locale in HTML?
The HTML data contained in topic files can be localized as specified in the HTML 4.0 specification ( http://w3c.org/TR/REC-html40/ ). Both the character encoding and the language can be set.
What does the lang attribute in HTML do?
The lang (or sometimes the xml:lang ) attribute specifies the natural language of the content of a web page. An attribute on the html tag sets the language for all the text on the page.
Where do you put the lang attribute?
In a nutshell. Always add a lang attribute to the html tag to set the default language of your page. If this is XHTML 1. x or an HTML5 polyglot document served as XML, you should also use the xml:lang attribute (with the same value).
What does html lang en Dir LTR mean?
left to right
What is the use of DIR in HTML?
The dir attribute is used to set the base direction of text for display. It is essential for enabling HTML in right-to-left scripts such as Arabic, Hebrew, Syriac, and Thaana.
What is BDO tag in HTML?
<bdo>: The Bidirectional Text Override element The <bdo> HTML element overrides the current directionality of text, so that the text within is rendered in a different direction.
What is character tag BDO?
Tag Characters allows you to link another character to your main character so that they travel together and can share gear.
How do you override a tag in HTML?
You can override a DIV’s CSS class definition by updating the DIV’s HTML code.
- Open an HTML document containing a DIV that references CSS classes. A typical DIV might appear as shown below:
- Type the following style attribute after the DIV’s class definition:
- Save the document and view it in your browser.
Why BDO is used in HTML?
The <bdo> stands for Bi-Directional Override. This tag is used to specify the text direction or used to change the current direction.
What is BDO for?
BDO is a full-service universal bank in the Philippines. It provides a complete array of industry-leading products and services including Lending (corporate and consumer), Deposit-taking, Foreign Exchange, Brokering, Trust and Investments, Credit Cards, Corporate Cash Management and Remittances in the Philippines.
What is abbr tag in HTML?
The <abbr> tag(Abbreviation) in HTML is used to define the abbreviation or short form of an element. The <abbr> and tags are used as shortened versions and used to represent a series of letters. The abbreviation is used to provide useful information to the browsers, translation systems, and search-engines.
How do you insert a blockquote in HTML?
HTML <blockquote> tag is used to define a block of text which is quoted from another source. The Browser usually displays the content within <blockquote> tag as indented text. If you want to insert a long quote then use <blockquote> and for short or inline quote use tag.
What are block quotes in HTML?
: The Block Quotation element. The HTML Element (or HTML Block Quotation Element) indicates that the enclosed text is an extended quotation. Usually, this is rendered visually by indentation (see Notes for how to change it).
How do you do & in HTML?
In HTML, the ampersand character (“&”) declares the beginning of an entity reference (a special character). If you want one to appear in text on a web page you should use the encoded named entity “ & ”—more technical mumbo-jumbo at w3c.org.
What is the best answer for how do you do?
“How do you do?” is not generally thought of as a genuine question about your well-being. Instead it’s treated more like a salutation. The proper answer is either, “Fine, thank you,” or “How do you do?” or some form thereof.
What do you answer to how’s it going?
“How’s it going?” is a common greeting in most social situations, it’s another way to say hello. When you say “How’s it going?” you are actually asking how they are feeling. A proper response is “I’m doing fine” if things are going well or “I’m not doing so well” if things are going bad.
How are you doing Reply answer?
If someone asks “How are you doing?,” grammatically you should answer “Well.” This says “I’m doing well.” Since “doing” is an action verb, we need to use the adverb “well” to describe that action.
How are you doing flirty response?
I feel all the better now that you asked me. Everything is fine with you around. Right now, I’m on my way to paving a path to your heart.
How are you all reply?
You need to answer briefly, but in a positive way. “Great!” “I’m doing really well, thank you,” or “Fantastic!” are all good ways to answer. They will tell the other person that you are enthusiastic and ready to work. You might be shaking hands, too.
What should I reply to I like you?
How to Respond When Someone Says They Like You via Text
- Whether or not you like the person, your initial reply must always be “Thank you.”
- If you like the person, then there’s no reason not to say, “I like you too.”
- And if you feel otherwise, you may reply by texting, “I don’t think of you that way.”
Is it correct to say all is well?
Both are correct depending on the context. “All is well”- refers to the appraisal of a situation that every thing is in order. Situation is singular. “All are well”- refers to the well being of a group of people/friends etc., Group is more than one & is plural.
How say how are you?
Ways to Ask “How Are You”
- How’s everything?
- How’s it going?
- How are things?
- What’s up?
- How are you doing?
- What’s new?
- You all right?
- How have you been?
How do you say hi in a cute way?
- 12 cute ways to say hi in a text message.
- #1 Make use of the emojis. The rosy-cheeked smiley face is my favorite one to use when saying hello because it is literally adorable.
- #2 Send a photo.
- #3 Videos are also an option.
- #4 Use a cute saying. “
- #5 Say hi in another language.
- #6 Open up with a joke.
- #7 *WAVES*.
What to say instead of how are you?
I’ve been looking forward to talking to you. I care about you. I’m really glad we’re friends. I miss you so much….IN TEXT MESSAGE:
- Thinking of you ❤️
- Thinking of you [plus a cute gif]
- I’m thinking of you and I’m here if you need anything at all.
- Sending you a lot of love today.
- Hey friend, thank you for _____.
What’s another way to say how are you?
10 other (informal) ways to say “How are you?” How are you doing? How have you been? How’s everything?
How do you say I’m fine in another way?
10 expressions to Use In Speaking And Writing:
- I’m fine thank you.
- I feel great / marvellous / fine.
- Couldn’t be better.
- Fit as a fiddle.
- Very well, thanks.
- Not bad.
How do you say thank you in different ways?
Other ways to say thank you in any occasion
- I appreciate what you did.
- Thank you for thinking of me.
- Thank you for your time today.
- I value and respect your opinion.
- I am so thankful for what you did.
- I wanted to take the time to thank you.
- I really appreciate your help. Thank you.
- Your kind words warmed my heart.
How do you say how you feel about something?
Instead of happy, say…
- Glad. The word glad is a simple way to say you’re happy about something.
- Delighted. Keep in mind that delighted can be used as a polite way to say you’re happy.
- Cheerful. The word cheerful is mostly used to talk about someone’s personality or mood.
How do you express understanding?
You can do that by saying:
- OK / Alright / Sure.
- Got it.
- OK, I get it now / That’s clear, thank you.
- Fair enough / I see where you’re coming from / I take your point / That makes sense.
- Of course / Absolutely.
- I appreciate why you think that, but…
- I hear what you’re saying, but…
- When You Understand Someone’s Feelings: