What is ambiguous in mysql?
Now let’s join the tables. Run the query below: If you run the above query, you will get this error — “Ambiguous name column”. This means two columns have the same column name — that is the “Name” column. To clarify this, add the alias of either or both TABLE1 or TABLE2 to the columns having the same name.
How do you fix cout ambiguous?
- Whenever you see a compiler error that says something is ambiguous it normally means that you have opened some namespaces (ie using namespace std;)
- Try changing your code to use std::cout and see what the compiler says.
What is the problem of ambiguity in C++?
If the object of the derived class need to access one of the same named member function of the base classes then it result in ambiguity as it is not clear to the compiler which base’s class member function should be invoked. The ambiguity simply means the state when the compiler confused.
What is the ambiguity problem?
“Ambiguity is a type of meaning in which a phrase, statement or resolution is not explicitly defined, making several interpretations plausible. You are dealing with ambiguous situations when you see that there is more than one solution to a problem, but you aren’t sure which one to do.
What is ambiguity in OOP?
Access to a base class member is ambiguous if you use a name or qualified name that does not refer to a unique function or object. For example, suppose that two classes named A and B both have a member named x , and a class named C inherits from both A and B . An attempt to access x from class C would be ambiguous.
Is an ambiguous base?
An ambiguous base class is a base class that is included in a derived class twice. Because you can’t just derive from a class twice, this usually happens by having parent classes who both derive from the same class without virtualizing that common base.
Can we have virtual destructor in C++?
Yes, it is possible to have pure virtual destructor. Pure virtual destructors are legal in standard C++ and one of the most important things to remember is that if a class contains a pure virtual destructor, it must provide a function body for the pure virtual destructor.
What is static member and its use?
Only one copy of the static member is shared by all objects of a class in a program. When you declare an object of a class having a static member, the static member is not part of the class object. A typical use of static members is for recording data common to all objects of a class.
What are the limitations of static members in C++?
- 1) static member functions do not have this pointer. For example following program fails in compilation with error “`this’ is unavailable for static member functions “
- 2) A static member function cannot be virtual (See this G-Fact)
- 4) A static member function can not be declared const, volatile, or const volatile.
Which is not applicable for static?
5. Which among the following is not applicable for the static member functions? Explanation: Since the static members are not property of objects, they doesn’t have this pointer. Every time the same member is referred from all the objects, hence use of this pointer is of no use.
Can constructors be constant?
Can a constructor function be constant? Explanation: The constructors can’t be made const. This is to ensure that the constructor is capable of initializing the values to the members of the object. If it is made constant then it won’t be able to initialize any data member values.
What is static and non-static member function in C++?
static members exist as members of the class rather than as an instance in each object of the class. Non-static member functions can access all data members of the class: static and non-static. Static member functions can only operate on the static data members.