How do I turn off YouTube live chat?
You can disable Live chat at any time, even after the event has started. Stream Now: Select the gear icon and uncheck the Enable live chat box. Events: Go to Edit > Basic Info > Advanced Settings. Under “Chat,” uncheck the Enable live chat box.”
Is YouTube Live chat saved?
Watch your YouTube Live streams come alive on-demand, as live chats are now saved on YouTube.
What is the point of live chat on YouTube?
With live chat, you can see how your viewers are reacting to what’s happening in your live stream in real time. Try out a few ways to manage your live chat to maintain a safe and positive environment for your viewers: Assign moderators.
Can YouTube live see who is watching?
YouTube Live, which rounds out the big three streaming platforms, does not have a viewer list, so streamers must rely on the viewer count to monitor their audience. The only way to see who’s watching a stream on YouTube Live is through the chat feature.
Does YouTube have a email?
There is not a particular email address of YouTube. However you can contact to YouTube creator support, Only when you’re partnered with YouTube(your channel is monitised).
Can I call Google Support?
Can I speak to someone at Gmail?
How to Call Directly to a Gmail Live Person in Google Customer Service? Are you facing any issue in your Gmail account; you can also talk to a live person from Google support by dialing 1-855-836-3987. To connect to a live support specialist, you have to press 5 and then 4 from the keypad.
How can I speak to Google?
Let your voice open the Google Assistant
- On your Android phone or tablet, say “Hey Google, open Assistant settings.”
- Under “Popular settings,” tap Voice Match.
- Turn on Hey Google. If you don’t find Hey Google, turn on Google Assistant.
What should you not ask Google?
11 questions you should never Google
- How can I lose weight? There’s a lot of misinformation out there and a lot of scams with different pills and promises.
- How is Donald Trump doing in the polls?
- Where’s my phone?
- Who is the richest person in the world?
- Anything incriminating.
- Is this mole cancerous?
Can you marry Google?
Indian users have accepted Google Assistant quite well and it went to the extent that users have asked Google to marry them. Indians have asked Google’s voice-based virtual assistant, “Ok Google, will you marry me?” among other queries. Google has received as many as 4.5 lakh marriage proposals in India.
How do I fix Hey Google?
Before you start
- Step 1: Check for Google app updates. On your Android phone or tablet, in the Google Play Store, go to the Google app page.
- Step 2: Check if Hey Google is turned on.
- Step 3: Check your Assistant’s language.
- Step 4: Turn off Battery Saver and Adaptive Battery.
- Step 5: Say “Hey Google”