How do I make a link without https?
Also, you can preceed URL name with ‘#’, to link to a html id internally in the page. You can give just the name or directory path, without a protocol, which will be taken as a relative URL.
How can I get URL without http?
- Find reference to the text node.
- In the content, find start and end indexes of a URL.
- Use splitText() method to split the node into 3: before, link, after.
- Create an node with the href that’s the same as the link.
- Use insertBefore() to insert this node before the link.
- To open a new tab, we have to use _blank in second parameter of window. open().
- The return value of window. open() is a reference to the newly created window or tab or null if it failed.
- Do not add a third parameter to it as it will result in the opening of a new window rather than a tab.
- Click on the “apps” option on your phone. Select the “Browser” option.
- Click the menu button in the browser. Select “Settings” (located towards the bottom of the menu screen).
- Select “Advanced” from the Settings screen.
- Check for system software updates from Apple.
- Restart your computer.
- Delete the Safari system file.
Right-click the file and select “Open With” and “Notepad.” This will open Notepad with your JS file loaded. Since JS files are always written in plain text, Notepad is a suitable editor for the file. When you’re finished editing, go to “File” and “Save” to save the file.
Open Notepad or TextEdit, open the template folder, then drag the . js file into Notepad or TextEdit and drop it. Open Notepad or TextEdit, select “file” then “open”, browse to the template folder, select “all file types” and open the . js file that way.