How do I list all branches?
List All Branches
- To see local branches, run this command: git branch.
- To see remote branches, run this command: git branch -r.
- To see all local and remote branches, run this command: git branch -a.
How can I see all remote branches?
To view your remote branches, simply pass the -r flag to the git branch command. You can inspect remote branches with the usual git checkout and git log commands. If you approve the changes a remote branch contains, you can merge it into a local branch with a normal git merge .
What is a default branch in GitLab?
Supported by GitHub and Atlassian, GitLab has announced that its default branch will now change from ‘master’ to “main”. The default branch ‘master’ is the first branch that is created when a GitLab project is underway. The development has received support from its peers, GitHub and Atlassian.
Does GitLab have repositories?
A repository is what you use to store your codebase in GitLab and change it with version control. A repository is part of a project, which has a lot of other features.
What companies use GitLab?
Who uses GitLab?
|Penguin Random House LLC||penguinrandomhouse.com||>10000|
|Coupa Software Inc||coupa.com||500-1000|
|The American Red Cross||redcross.org||>10000|
Is GitLab safe?
How does GitLab make money?
Donations. “Dmitriy used to talk about ice cream money, which were donations,” Sid recalls. “They were seven bucks a month, so he and his wife could buy ice cream once a month from the donations. We tried that and got up to $1,000 in the most profitable month after having a big drive.
Is it worth it to pay for GitHub?
GitHub is also a well known web app that makes it easier for collaborators to join in on projects with you. So I think that now, especially since GitHub changed it pricing to be based on users rather than repos, GitHub is definitely worth the expense.
Is GitLab Enterprise Edition free?
GitLab EE grants you access to features by installing a license key. You can also install GitLab EE and run it for free without a license key which will give you access to the same features as CE.
Is GitLab better than GitHub?
Undoubtedly, GitHub is still the most popular git repository with the largest number of users and projects. However, GitLab is doing a fantastic job offering your entire development (and DevOps) teams great tools for more efficient workflows.
What is the difference between Community Edition and Enterprise Edition?
Audience: Community Edition is for developers and analytics enthusiasts for whom , whereas banks, operators, hospitals and businesses that run the world’s leading websites choose Enterprise Edition. Enterprise Edition has bugfix guarantee, immediate resolution, verified builds, on-site and automatic version upgrades.
Is couchbase enterprise free?
The free Community Edition is provided by Couchbase, Inc. as a service to the community and gives you a set of binaries that enables you to build a simple application by providing basic availability, performance, tooling and security capabilities.
Is MongoDB Enterprise Edition free?
No. Generally speaking, “Enterprise” versions of software are not free; they’re how the company makes money to pay its staff (and investors, of course). It is part of the Enterprise Advanced subscription service. The Community edition is free.
How do I know if I have Magento community or enterprise?
You can detect if a website is running Magento Enterprise Edition by hitting website_base_url/giftcard/customer in your browser. If you get a 404 Page Not Found error then that means they are NOT running MEE (Magento Enterprise Edition). If you get redirected to a login page that means they ARE most likely running MEE.
Which version of Magento is best?
Magento 2 is able to integrate with many of the popular payment processors, such as PayPal, WorldPay, and Cybersource. The Magento 2 checkout process is better streamlined, making it easier and quicker for customers to navigate through from the cart to the completed order than Magento 1.
What is my Magento edition?
You can easily determine your current Magento version by following 2 steps: Log into your Magento Admin Backend. Scroll to the bottom of the page in the Magento Admin Footer. The version number can be found in the center of the footer.
How can you tell if a site is Magento?
- Check page source of any page, if it has like skin/frontend.
- In address bar, open url /downloader, if it opens magento connect login page.
- In address bar, open url /install.php, if site is Magento site, then it will show following error:
- Another clue can be admin url.
What is the current version of Magento?
The latest actively supported versions of Magento Commerce is 2.3.4 (EE and CE) released on October 8, 2019.
How do I know if I have Magento 1 or 2?
In Ecommerce section it shows Magento if the site is built in Magento.
- If it is Magento 1 site, Ecommerce section shows Magento only.
- If it is Magento 2 site, Ecommerce section shows Magento 2 inside Magento section.
- It also mentions if it is a Magento Enterprise edition.
How do I know what version of Magento 2 I have?
- Log in to your store backend and open any page, say, Orders.
- Pay attention to the right bottom section – you will see there current Magento 2 version.
How do I know if I have Magento EE or CE?
How do I install Magento 2?
You should double check 8 main requirements for Magento 2 here.
- Step 1: Install Apache2 PHP and Required Extensions. Step 1.1 Install Apache2 Server.
- Step 2: Install Database Server.
- Step 3: Create MySQL User (Required)
- Step 5: Install Composer.
- Step 6: Download Magento 2 Pack.
- Step 7: Install Magento 2.
Where is Magento installed?
In a standard installation with an Apache web server, Magento is installed to the default web root: /var/www/html/magento2 . Within the magento2 folder are: /pub/ /setup/
Is Magento for free?
Magento Open Source is a free edition of the platform designed for developers and small businesses. This version can be downloaded and used completely free of charge. However, launching a Magento Open Source web store goes beyond downloading and installing the software.
How do I start Magento?
- Get Your Server Ready. Go to the top. Before you can actually install Magento, you’ll need a web server to install it on.
- Download Magento. Go to the top.
- Create a Database on Your Host. Go to the top.
- Upload and Unpack Magento. Go to the top.
- Set Up Magento. Go to the top.
- Install and Finish. Go to the top.
How do I find my Magento database name?
➤ Go to your store core folder and open the env. php file under the app/etc folder. Find the next code, where database_name is actual database name which you use for your Magento 2 store.