How do I get previous month data from current month in SQL?
- To Get Last Day 0f Previous Month In SQL Using EOMONTH() The EOMONTH() function returns the last day of the month of a specified date .
- SELECT. The SELECT statement is used to select data from a database.
- DECLARE. The DECLARE statement initializes a variable by assigning it a name and a data type.
How do I get previous month records in MySQL?
Hopefully, now you can easily get last one month data in MySQL. Similarly, if you want to get records for past one month rolling, that is, last 30 days, then here’s the SQL query for it. select * from orders where order_date>now() – interval 1 month; In the above query, we select rows after past 1 month interval.
How do I get 30 days old data in SQL?
SELECT * FROM product WHERE pdate >= DATEADD(day, -30, getdate()).
How do I get last two months data in SQL Server?
- SELECT *FROM Employee WHERE JoiningDate >= DATEADD(M, -3, GETDATE())
- SELECT *FROM Employee WHERE JoiningDate >= DATEADD(MONTH, -3, GETDATE())
- DECLARE @D INT SET @D = 3 SELECT DATEADD(M, @D, GETDATE())
How do I get last 90 days data in SQL?
- Actually you can do GETDATE()-90 instead DATEADD(DAY, -90, GETDATE()) – huMpty duMpty Feb 20 ’14 at 16:45.
- @huMptyduMpty But 3 months is not necessarily 90 days, because months may have 30 or 31 days (or even 28 or 29 if we take February into account) – AlexB May 2 ’17 at 12:22.
How do I get last 13 months data in SQL?
Last 13 full months SQL WHERE clause
- Today is 1/30/2015, if executed the query would return records from 12/1/2013 to 12/31/2014.
- Today is 2/06/2015, if executed the query would return records from 1/1/2014 to 1/31/2015.
- The query will include those dates falling on the first and last days of the month.
How can I get last 12 months data in SQL?
How to Get Last 12 Months Sales Data in SQL. mysql> select * from sales where order_date> now() – INTERVAL 12 month; In the above query, we use system function now() to get current datetime. Then we use INTERVAL clause to filter those records where order_date falls after an interval of 12 months before present datetime …
How do I get last 3 months data in Hive?
select (date_add(FROM_UNIXTIME(UNIX_TIMESTAMP(), ‘yyyy-MM-dd’), 2 – month(FROM_UNIXTIME(UNIX_TIMESTAMP(), ‘yyyy-MM-dd’)) )); This results in 2015-05-30. The results should be like: if Today is ‘2015-06-03’, then the result of last two months should be like: ‘2015-04-01’.
What is Dateadd function in SQL?
SQL Server DATEADD() Function The DATEADD() function adds a time/date interval to a date and then returns the date.
How do I get next day in SQL?
NEXT_DAY returns the date of the first weekday that is later than the date. A date value used to get the next weekday. Day of the week, either the full name or the abbreviation. The minimum number of letters required is the number of letters in the abbreviated version.
What is Datepart SQL?
SQL Server DATEPART() Function The DATEPART() function returns a specified part of a date. This function returns the result as an integer value.
How do I get SQL hourly data?
- You don’t need a subquery (SELECT Hour(NOW())) to obtain HOUR(NOW()) ;
- You can express ( Curdate() + INTERVAL (SELECT Hour(NOW())) hour – INTERVAL 23 hour ) more simply: CURDATE() + INTERVAL HOUR(NOW()) – 23 HOUR. Or, in my view, more clearly: DATE_FORMAT(NOW() – INTERVAL 23 HOUR, ‘%Y-%m-%d %H:00:00’)
What is Datepart SAS?
The DATEPART function determines the date portion of the SAS datetime value and returns the date as a SAS date value, which is the number of days from January 1, 1960.
How do I Year in SQL?
You can use year() function in sql to get the year from the specified date. DATEPART(yyyy, date_column) could be used to extract year. In general, DATEPART function is used to extract specific portions of a date value.
What data type is year in SQL?
9 Answers. If you need to store a year in the database, you would either want to use an Integer datatype (if you are dead set on only storing the year) or a DateTime datatype (which would involve storing a date that basically is 1/1/1990 00:00:00 in format).
How do you do between in SQL?
It can be used in a SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, or DELETE statement. The SQL BETWEEN Condition will return the records where expression is within the range of value1 and value2. Using BETWEEN with Numeric Values: List all the Employee Fname, Lname who is having salary between 30000 and 45000.
How do you concatenate in SQL?
SQL Server CONCAT() Function
- Add two strings together: SELECT CONCAT(‘W3Schools’, ‘.com’);
- Add 3 strings together: SELECT CONCAT(‘SQL’, ‘ is’, ‘ fun!’ );
- Add strings together (separate each string with a space character): SELECT CONCAT(‘SQL’, ‘ ‘, ‘is’, ‘ ‘, ‘fun!’ );
How do I concatenate a comma in SQL?
To concatenate strings, you pass the strings as a list comma-separated arguments to the function. The CONCAT function returns a string which is the combination of the input strings. It returns NULL if one of the argument is NULL .
How can I get multiple column data in a comma-separated string in SQL?
“select multiple rows of a column into a comma-separated list sql based on a list of columns” Code Answer
- Select CountryName from Application. Countries.
- Declare @val Varchar(MAX);
- Select @val = COALESCE(@val + ‘, ‘ + CountryName, CountryName)
- From Application. Countries Select @val;
How do I concatenate two columns in SQL?
Instead of getting all the table columns using * in your sql statement, you use to specify the table columns you need. Remove the * from your query and use individual column names, like this: SELECT SOME_OTHER_COLUMN, CONCAT(FIRSTNAME, ‘,’, LASTNAME) AS FIRSTNAME FROM `customer`;
How do I concatenate multiple rows in SQL Server?
You can concatenate rows into single string using COALESCE method. This COALESCE method can be used in SQL Server version 2008 and higher. All you have to do is, declare a varchar variable and inside the coalesce, concat the variable with comma and the column, then assign the COALESCE to the variable.
How do I select multiple rows in a comma separated list in SQL?
The ‘STUFF’ function is only there to remove the leading comma. USE tempdb; GO CREATE TABLE t1 (id INT, NAME VARCHAR(MAX)); INSERT t1 values (1,’Jamie’); INSERT t1 values (1,’Joe’); INSERT t1 values (1,’John’); INSERT t1 values (2,’Sai’); INSERT t1 values (2,’Sam’); GO select id, stuff(( select ‘,’ + t.
How do I convert rows to columns in SQL Server?
In SQL Server you can use the PIVOT function to transform the data from rows to columns: select Firstname, Amount, PostalCode, LastName, AccountNumber from ( select value, columnname from yourtable ) d pivot ( max(value) for columnname in (Firstname, Amount, PostalCode, LastName, AccountNumber) ) piv; See Demo.
How do I combine multiple rows into one row?
Merge Excel rows using a formula. Combine multiple rows with Merge Cells add-in….To merge two or more rows into one, here’s what you need to do:
- Select the range of cells where you want to merge rows.
- Go to the Ablebits Data tab > Merge group, click the Merge Cells arrow, and then click Merge Rows into One.
How do I get comma separated values in SQL query?
Using the SQL functiond “FOR XML PATH”, “STUFF” and “SUBSTRING”, we can get comma separated values in SQL.