Could not load file or assembly Newtonsoft JSON on server?
Run update-package Newtonsoft. Json -reinstall in Package Manager. Delete your bin by enabling viewing the hidden files and deleting the bin folder. Close your Visual Studio and re-open it.
How do I know my Newtonsoft version?
The easiest way to check if the expected version of NewtonSoft….For example, once the problem occurs:
- Run another instance of Visual Studio (e.g. from the Developer Command Prompt, run “devenv.exe”).
- From the menu of the new instance select “Debug” / “Attach to Process…”
How do I install Newtonsoft?
Add the Newtonsoft. Json NuGet package
- In Solution Explorer, right-click References and choose Manage NuGet Packages.
- Choose “nuget.org” as the Package source, select the Browse tab, search for Newtonsoft.Json, select that package in the list, and select Install:
- Accept any license prompts.
Could not load assembly or one of its dependencies?
There are some workarounds for this issue: The dll file may not be in /bin folder. Just copy the dll file to /bin folder or set this preference Copy Local = True from Visual Studio. If the problem persists, check if the version of the assembly that is referenced is different than the version it is looking for.
Can not load file or assembly?
In summary if you get the “Could not load file or assembly error”, this means that either your projects or their references were built with a reference to a specific version of an assembly which is missing from your bin directory or GAC.
Could not load file or assembly Office Version 15.0 0.0 access is denied?
15.0. 0.0 should correspond to Office 2013 – that needs to be installed on your target machine (other versions of Office may not work). This almost certainly means you’re using MSOffice interop libraries, which only work if office is installed and against the same version.
How do I install Microsoft Office Interop?
To add references
- In Solution Explorer, right-click your project’s name and then click Add Reference. The Add Reference dialog box appears.
- On the Assemblies page, select Microsoft. Office. Interop. Word in the Component Name list, and then hold down the CTRL key and select Microsoft. Office. Interop. Excel.
- Click OK.
How do I check Office version?
What version of Office am I using?
- If you have Windows, open a Word document, choose File from the top left corner, and then click either Account or Help on the left nav bar.
- You’ll see your Office version and information under Product information, on the right side of the window.
Which is latest version of MS Office?
Microsoft Office 2019 is the current version of Microsoft Office for both Windows and Mac. It is the successor to Office 2016 and will be succeeded by Office 2021 in the second half of the year.
What is the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
The biggest difference between Microsoft 365 and Office 2019 is how they connect to the cloud. Both suites come with access to OneDrive, Microsoft’s cloud storage service. Even though Office 2019 doesn’t work well on the cloud, you can still use mobile apps for iOS and Android to edit files on the go.
Is MS Office 2019 Free?
To quickly answer this question, Microsoft Office 2019 is not free. To use it, you need to make a purchase. However, there are some legal ways you can still get its version for free, through Office 365, especially if you are a student or an educator.
How do I install Microsoft Office 2019 for free?
Activating Office 2019 using KMS license key
- Open command prompt in administrator mode.
- Open location of the Office installed on your PC.
- Convert your retail license to volume one.
- Activate your Office using KMS client key.
Which MS Office is best for Windows 10?
If you must have everything that the suite has to offer, Microsoft 365 (Office 365) is the best option since you get all the apps to install on every device (Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, and macOS). It’s also the only option that provides continuous updates at a low cost.
Where can I get MS Office for free?
3 Ways to Get Microsoft Office for Free
- Check out Office.com. Microsoft offers Office free to anyone who accesses it directly from Office.com.
- Download Microsoft apps. You can download Microsoft’s revamped Office mobile app, available for iPhone or Android devices, for free.
- Enroll in Office 365 Education.
What version of MS Office works with Windows 10?
According to Microsoft’s website: Office 2010, Office 2013, Office 2016, Office 2019 and Office 365 are all compatible with Windows 10. The one exception is “Office Starter 2010, which is not supported.
What is the most used version of Microsoft Office?
Older versions of Microsoft Office still available and supported by Microsoft go back as far as 2010, but the most popular pre-2019 version of Office is Office 2016. Besides being available for PC and Mac, Office is available in Home and Student and Home and Business Editions.
Is it better to buy Office 365 or Office 2019?
When you buy Office 2019, you get the classic Office apps like Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Subscribing to Office 365 means you’ll enjoy the fantastic array of cloud- and AI-based features you can use on any device. Office 2019 only gets security updates and no new features.
What is the cheapest way to get Microsoft Office?
Here are some ways to get Microsoft Office cheaply versus buying it full-price at the store.
- Use Microsoft’s Student Office Plans.
- Use Microsoft’s Office Online Website.
- Use the Mobile Office Apps for Android and iOS.
- Use Third-Party Retailers and Hunt for Sales.
- Get Microsoft Office Cheap on Gray Market Stores.
What happens if I don’t renew Office 365?
If your subscription ends—either because it expires, or because you decide to cancel—your access to Microsoft 365 services, applications, and customer data go through multiple states before the subscription is fully turned off, or deleted.
What is the cheapest way to buy Office 365?
Buy Microsoft 365 From Microsoft: $69.99 or $99.99/year Microsoft 365 Personal, which is for one person across multiple devices, is $6.99 a month or $69.99 a year. You can use Microsoft 365 Home for free through a one-month trial. Microsoft 365 Family, for up to six people, is $9.99 a month or $99.99 a year.
Can I continue to use Office 365 after subscription expires?
For 30 days after your subscription expires, you will continue to have access to the Microsoft 365 portal, Office applications, and services such as email and SharePoint Online. After this 90-day period, your subscription is deprovisioned, and you will no longer have access to services or Office applications.
Can I still use Word without Office 365?
The good news is, if you don’t need the full suite of Microsoft 365 tools, you can access a number of its apps online for free — including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive, Outlook, Calendar and Skype. Select the app you want to use, and save your work in the cloud with OneDrive.
How can I get word without paying?
To start using Office for free, all you’ve got to do is open your browser, go to Office.com, and select the app you want to use. There’s online copies of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote you can choose from, as well as contacts and calendar apps and the OneDrive online storage.
Can I just download Microsoft Word?
Microsoft Office for Android and iOS Microsoft has a new all-in-one Office suite for both major mobile operating systems. It combines Word, Excel, and PowerPoint in one app, and is completely free. Not bad considering you’re getting Microsoft word for free.
How can I activate word for free?
You have to activate this first….
- Step 1: Open the Office program. Programs such as Word and Excel are pre-installed on a laptop with a year of free Office.
- Step 2: choose an account. An activation screen will appear.
- Step 3: Log in to Microsoft 365.
- Step 4: accept the conditions.
- Step 5: get started.
How do I install Microsoft Office for free on Windows 10?
To access these free web apps, just head to Office.com and sign in with a free Microsoft account. Click an application icon—like Word, Excel, or PowerPoint—to open the web version of that application. You can also drag and drop a file from your computer onto the Office.com page.
How do I activate Microsoft Office for free on Windows 10?
Method #2: Activate Microsoft Office Free Using Tool
- Open the folder where you downloaded this application and then extract it using WinRar, or 7Zip.
- It will create a new folder there so open it and right-click on Microsoft Toolkit.exe and click Run as Administrator.
How do I activate Windows 10 without a product key?
One of the first screens you’ll see will ask you to enter your product key so you can “Activate Windows.” However, you can just click the “I don’t have a product key” link at the bottom of the window and Windows will allow you to continue the installation process.
Is Windows 10 illegal without activation?
While installing Windows without a license is not illegal, activating it thru other means without an officially purchased product key is illegal. Go to settings to activate Windows” watermark at the lower right corner of the desktop when running Windows 10 without activation.